MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! New guy here. Just picked a Shield performance center 9mm 4 inch barrel (no optic). Should be picking up from the FFL later this week. Looking at holsters and there doesn't seem to be very many options. Curious what other guys are running. I see Vedder and We The People both have options listed.

But I really want to try out a Bravo Concealment. Have heard great things. Emailed but they said they have no plans on making a holster for the 4 inch shield. So I'm curious if any knows... Can I buy the model for regular 9mm shield and just and cut the bottom slightly so the barrel and slide can extend passed the botton? From my understanding the frames are the same just a longer slide right?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Keep in mind if the muzzle is exposed and you bump it against something hard you can damage the crown of the barrel. My brother damaged a barrel by hitting the seatbelt buckle with the exposed muzzle while getting into a vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve had the PC Shield 4” for the better part of a year. I could not find many holster choices for it either. Would up buying the We the People IWB kydex holster. I carry the gun frequently, and this holster works fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trevor, I bought a new PC 9mm 2.0 4" with fiber optic sights this summer. I'm very pleased with it.

I want to carry it in the cross-draw position OWB at my left front pocket. After searching I couldn't find anything available either.
I came across MTR Custom Leather who didn't have any holsters for the 4in. but decided to add it their offerings and bought what they need.
I ordered a cross-draw holster and matching belt with double stitching, its great.
It grips and releases the gun very well. I'll get many years of use from it.
No regrets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts