MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Unsure where to get them

Has anyone tried to see if the magazines from the original shield 9mm will work in the 9mm shield EZ model?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Magazine should be available soon

The 9mm EZ magazine show up on S&W's website but are not yet available. I emailed them and they said they should be available on their website and will be sent to stores "soon".

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a response from S&W about the 9mm EZ magazines:

"The part number for the magazines are 3012704. The cost is $34.99 plus shipping/taxes. To place an order please call 800-331-0852 Ext 4125 for assistance."

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
As some will remember, a few of us were selected to be beta testers for Check Mate when they developed their aftermarket Shield 9 mags a couple of years ago. The quality of those mags was first rate, so perhaps they’ll become a source for Ez Shield 9 mags soon.

As asked above; has anyone with an EZ Shield 9 tried one of their standard Shield 9 mags to see if they’ll work?

I have no need for an EZ Shield 9, but would be glad to get with anyone local who has one to try my mags out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know where I can get some mags for the new EZ 9mm?
Still looking for 9mm ez mags. SAW says to keep checking back. Yet they are selling 9mm m&p ez with 5 mags and there are none available for those of us who already own the 9mm ez. Made it clear that not supporting current customers was a bad idea.

·
Registered
S&W + H&K
9 Posts
I've been looking for an extra magazine for our 380EZ & have found a few on eBay but they run almost $75ea
Going to try SAW with my next phone call there..
Good Luck
Gary/Hk

·
Registered
576 Posts
When you get a package from Smith & wesson the return address is "SAW". I expect that's to be less obvious to package thieves who would be more likely to recognize a package saying S&W as containing a gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts