MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both a shield 40 and 40c which do y’all prefer for EDC I carry the shield 90% of the time just for fact it’s lighter and faster to draw but I do tend to carry the C on the occasion more so If I go to a more crowded area or bigger city due the extra rds. Just curious on y’all a thoughts.
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I carry my Shield 2.0 9mm AIWB with "7 rnd" mag (has magguts +1) now 8+1 and am very comfortable, confident, and content.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I prefer to carry the biggest pistol that I can conceal.

My PC Shield, which is a great pistol, is usually only carried when my back’s out. My 9c, which is set up very nicely, is also rarely carried.

If I want to carry hi-cap; I’ll carry one of my M&P 9s. Otherwise; I’m carrying one of my 1911s.

Between your two choices; I’d be carrying the compact.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2.0 Compact 9 with an extra 17 round magazine with the sleeve on it, 33 rounds is an acceptable amounts of rounds for an EDC package. (y)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
No Shield, sorry. But I EDC 99% of the time my 9c in an OTB Maxpedition Fatboy pack. The other 1% of the time I carry a SIG 938 on body.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I prefer the Shield 9 and have carried mine almost since they came out. I also have a M2.0 9mm and 45 Shield. I live in SE texas where most of the year it is hot a humid. So, thin t shirts and short most of the year which means the Shield serves excellent for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts