MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is still looking, they are back in stock.

I bought a couple 2 months ago, then availability seemed to have dried up.

Yesterday I checked Palmetto Armory and Shoot Point Blank.

Today they both have them back in stock. Got 2 more for 5 total now.

Just FYI

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is anyone else having problems actually loading 13 rounds in this magazine? I can barely fit 11 rounds even with the help of the Maglula

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess I’ve been lucky and have had no issues fully loading the 13 and 10 rounders that came with my Shield Plus. I just ordered a spare 13 rounder, though, so we’ll see how it fares.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ve read elsewhere that they should loosen up over time, especially if you let them sit loaded for awhile with as many rounds as you can fit.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I’ve read elsewhere that they should loosen up over time, especially if you let them sit loaded for awhile with as many rounds as you can fit.
No

·
Registered
26 Posts
What I've noticed is the 13 round mags become easier to load to full capacity with use. In other words, shooting the gun. Magazines get loaded and unloaded.......seems to be working on 7 13 round mags that I know of.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
No

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use a wooden dowel or something and push them down, they spring back up, push them down....repeat, repeat, repeat, to loosen up tight mags.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 13rd mag that came with the pistol loads 13 rounds. The two new 13rd mags I recently purchase do not. 12 takes some work with one of the newer ones. I noticed the follower protrudes a bit further out of the tube with the new mags than the original one. FWIW. The original on left with the more subdued orange follower.

JW
Wood Bumper Rectangle Font Automotive exterior

·
Registered
31 Posts
My 13rd mag that came with the pistol loads 13 rounds. The two new 13rd mags I recently purchase do not. 12 takes some work with one of the newer ones. I noticed the follower protrudes a bit further out of the tube with the new mags than the original one. FWIW. The original on left with the more subdued orange follower.

JW
Just picked up two new13 rounders and getting the last round to make 13 is tough, had to use my uplula to get them to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts