MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunmagwarehouse has some currently and I was able to buy a couple last night at The Gun Parlor, that shipped today. Mags are in the pipeline so have at it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gunmagwarehouse has some currently and I was able to buy a couple last night at The Gun Parlor, that shipped today. Mags are in the pipeline so have at it.
Trying, but they are disappearing very quickly. Has one site go out of stock while I was imputing CC info. Had another order I placed cancelled because they ran out before they got to my order, No real time stock status. Hopefully they will be some more show up. I have in stock alerts at several sites.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Found a couple at my local range. Pick up tomorrow. Hope they are actually there. Will update. Seems like they are finally showing up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Found a couple at my local range. Pick up tomorrow. Hope they are actually there. Will update. Seems like they are finally showing up.
I got my 2 mags today. Shoot Point Blank Dayton, Oh. They had 40 at 10am. I ordered these online for In-Store Pick Up only. They were not shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Definitely go to the stores. I saw Shoot Point Blank's online ones sell out in minutes, but when I went to my local one in Cincinnati, OH there were two full pegs worth on the shelf. Got 4.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just picked up 2 from the Mag Shack came here to let everyone know they are available. I now see I was late to the party.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had forgotten how stiff the springs are, on the 13 rounders, when new. I flat out could not load the 13th round on one of them and will have to let it sit for a while at 12, and try again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Trying, but they are disappearing very quickly. Has one site go out of stock while I was imputing CC info. Had another order I placed cancelled because they ran out before they got to my order, No real time stock status. Hopefully they will be some more show up. I have in stock alerts at several sites.
Charger Arms. I just ordered 2 13 rounders a few seconds ago. $86.00 for 2, shipping and all. Smith & Wesson, M&P 1Shield Plus Magazine 13RD | Charger Arms

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here, just bought a Shield Plus. Emailed S&W today and received this email, ordered two at $41 a piece.

We would like to thank you for your e-mail and for contacting Smith & Wesson today.

Considering you have a US address, and depending upon the item availability:

To place an order, you will need to call our Customer Service line at 1-800-331-0852 ext. 4125 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Standard time.

I checked and the 10 round mags are currently in stock.

Thank You for choosing Smith & Wesson products. Have a great day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts