MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this shield plus "performance" model from my local Academy and the trigger is failing to function properly. I get very few good trigger pulls out of many fails.

This trigger issue is also preventing me from removing the slide when I attempt to field strip the gun. DOA $680 paper weight.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Call S&W Monday morning, they have good customer service, they will most likely send you a shipping label to send the gun to them for repair/replacement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Super Trucker thank you. That's the plan. Hopefully they can expedite the replacement. But something tells me this whole process might take a very long time. Shame this was my first S&W purchase.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It sucks when that happens. Let us know how it works out... and welcome to the forum. If you're want to learn everything you can about your firearm or marksmanship, you came to the right forum.

·
Premium Member
All guns M&P !!
519 Posts
Just bought this shield plus "performance" model from my local Academy and the trigger is failing to function properly. I get very few good trigger pulls out of many fails.

This trigger issue is also preventing me from removing the slide when I attempt to field strip the gun. DOA $680 paper weight.
Did you fire any rounds out of it.. can you give us a little more info of how it all went down..

·
Premium Member
All guns M&P !!
519 Posts
looks like another one .... hit and run ...

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
$680? Dang...

I can tell from the video, it would have been an extreme low left shooter anyway. As far as removing the slide, have you tried reading the manual?

·
Registered
87 Posts
IF he's just racking the slide that can be the whole problem. It looked like it didn't go into battery a couple of times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts