MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all of y'all sending your slides to get milled, ported, laser engraved, etc.? I found a picture on the internet of one here that was very cool. Anyone know who does this?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
OP...that guy's info is on eBay. Ran across his stuff a few weeks ago. He's only got the one design right now, but he's working on others...we struck up a conversation. His price is good for what you get, it seems, but I also have had nothing milled yet. (Note: I don't know him and am not affiliated...just supporting a local-to-me guy's business.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OP...that guy's info is on eBay. Ran across his stuff a few weeks ago. He's only got the one design right now, but he's working on others...we struck up a conversation. His price is good for what you get, it seems, but I also have had nothing milled yet. (Note: I don't know him and am not affiliated...just supporting a local-to-me guy's business.)

I sent the guy a message and got his website... might be sending mine in. He seems to do a lot of Glock stuff but also for the shield.
jstacticaldesigns.com
also a youtube channel lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ncengravers.com does great work. Check out their website as well as their Instagram and Youtube pages. I had my slide milled for an optic and they did a great job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts