MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.shootemupmovie.com/



Just got back from seeing this movie. If you are a guy you will probably LOVE this movie unfortanetly I went with my wife and after seeing this I am not allowed to pick movies for date night for a little bit.. Lots of shooting, Lots of swearing, and what got me watching chik flicks for a while is the nudity that makes no sense whatsoever to be there. to sum it up if you like guns (hence the gun forum) youre a male and love action movies I reccomend you check it out..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
unfortanetly I went with my wife and after seeing this I am not allowed to pick movies for date night for a little bit.
Let's be honest...you knew this going to happen didn't you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Yea, i've been looking forward to this movie for quite some time. Glad to know it is good.



What got my woman's 'no' vote for movies I watch, is when I'm at the home and watching one, I make off-color remarks, like... "Yea, now kill the cat, too!" "Drink the blood!" Stuff like that. She just doesn't understand that the faces she makes are the reason I say it, and they are truly worth the slapping on my arm. Like the episode of Family Guy where Stewie beats up Brian... I was in tears laughing... she didn't talk to me for about an hour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Grimwulff said:
Like the episode of Family Guy where Stewie beats up Brian... I was in tears laughing... she didn't talk to me for about an hour.


i just watched that episode, seen it tons and its still good!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iainmcphersn said:
I heard it was pretty anti-gun, what with the evil gun manufacturer and all...


That is what is so crazy about the movie the lead guy goes through more ammo than my Infantry Battalion did during the year in Iraq in 85 minutes(figure of speech).. And the guy hated guns... that is what is funny about it plus the whole carrots thing.. vegetables can be deadly :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='iainmcphersn']I heard it was pretty anti-gun, what with the evil gun manufacturer and all...


That is what is so crazy about the movie the lead guy goes through more ammo than my Infantry Battalion did during the year in Iraq in 85 minutes(figure of speech).. And the guy hated guns... that is what is funny about it plus the whole carrots thing.. vegetables can be deadly :wink:[/quote]



Duality...

"You always have to f*** with their minds." - Empire Records
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Omally said:
Did somebody say gratuitous nudity?


There is no such thing as gratuitous nudity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
I lucked out my wife loves action flicks
Sorry to hear your in the dog house brother. Let me guess you hasve been forced to watche the Notebook a few times?....lmao My wife made me watch that one a couple times
:oops:
But after all she puts up with alot of my BS so if thats all I have to do, I am all in.



I just hope she doesnt pick one of the hardest of core chick flicks to punish you




101Combat Vet said:
http://www.shootemupmovie.com/



Just got back from seeing this movie. If you are a guy you will probably LOVE this movie unfortanetly I went with my wife and after seeing this I am not allowed to pick movies for date night for a little bit.. Lots of shooting, Lots of swearing, and what got me watching chik flicks for a while is the nudity that makes no sense whatsoever to be there. to sum it up if you like guns (hence the gun forum) youre a male and love action movies I reccomend you check it out..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the support I will use it as a punishment tissue for the next movie :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
finalfusion said:
Keep the Guiness close by, it just might help you out! :wink:





[quote name='101Combat Vet']Thanks for the support I will use it as a punishment tissue for the next movie :wink:
[/quote]reminds me of the bud lights at the opera
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
lmfao




101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']
Keep the Guiness close by, it just might help you out! :wink:





[quote name='101Combat Vet']Thanks for the support I will use it as a punishment tissue for the next movie :wink:
[/quote]reminds me of the bud lights at the opera
[/quote]
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top