MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may be nothing to some, but I want get better at shooting quicker and more accurately. I was cruising the web and ran across this site which provides you some great drills you can do at the range. All you need is a gun, a stop watch, targets and plenty of ammo. I thought I would share it with you because I think its import not only that we own guns, but we know how to get the best out of them...

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/HandgunDrills.pdf

Enjoy...

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Hmm, I might sticky this in the competitive arena.

I have read it before, and it always helps me.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it will help me and anyone who wants to give it a try...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Man I wish I would have seen this about 5 hours ago; could have done something a little more productive with those 400 rounds. My range report has me scratching my head, if you have any ideas.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use a new drill everytime out, but use #10 "The Drill" by Clint Smith most offen.

·
Registered
514 Posts
It's good to try new ways to shoot. Most of us just shoot at a range and are pretty good at it but when it comes down to moving around and shooting at different angles, it's a whole different story. Well worth doing those drills. Plus it's fun.

·
Registered
673 Posts
# 10 sounds good and the targets are cheep! How do you set the paper plates up? Just out on a stand in a random pattern?

·
Registered
155 Posts
SWEET! This is gonna come in handy. But you owe me an ink cartridge though. Thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice collection of drills

I was surprised to see quite a few of mine made the list

1 - 9 of 9 Posts