MP-Pistol Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think I'll grab some ICE naro's for my girlfriend as she needs some dedicated shooting glasses.

For LEO/MIL discount on the Revision Sawfly's give them a call and they'll quote you, they are very nice folks to deal with. I'm gunna give a little update as I got the gel ear upgrade on my tacsports and they were a worthwhile upgrade (comfy!) and completely seal out sound, no matter how funky a head shape you have. Helmie seems to be on the ball about ear and eye pro, have you tried the revision glasses? could you lend a comparison to the ICE's?

The only thing I would specifically not recommend is Wiley-X, from all that I hear and from my friend's experiences they fog... badly.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
i almost bought the revisions, but 100$ maybe 25% mil disc still alot.. while the ESSpair i got is only 36$ from Brigade QM

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have used Smith and Wesson Code4's for about six or seven years now. For ears, I use Ultimate 10's.The Code 4's are available in all the shades. I use the clear ones for competitive shooting and wear the smoke colored ones at work. They also provide 100% U.V. protection and are optically correct. Best of all they only cost $7.00 ea. from ABC Safety Glasses. Don't let the price fool you, these are very good quality glasses.

·
Registered
524 Posts
i almost bought the revisions, but 100$ maybe 25% mil disc still alot.. while the ESSpair i got is only 36$ from Brigade QM

If I remember correctly...it was $69 for the two lensed system. I bought these because they just give me the best protection for my eyes short of a welding mask
and I have a use for them through the military, beyond civilian shooting. I don't believe in skimping on protective gear... BUT I do think there is a point where you are paying significantly more for style then protection...IE: Oakleys.

I try to have my purchases reflect the best bang for the buck (where appropriate), and avoiding getting into the gucci gear race.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts