MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 40S&W 2.0 compact and have started to shoot it. It shoots great, and so far am really enjoying it. Question is it shoots consistently low. I've tried a variety of ammo, and not really seen any large change. My question is this, I see many fixed types of night sights available, but not many fully adjustable ones. I've had Tru Glow sights before and liked them quite a bit, but supposedly the adjustable ones for the M&P platform don't fit the compact model.

Williams does offer a fully adjustable sight kit for the gun, but I really don't like them. They use was aluminum (I believe anyway) that is just way too soft in my thoughts. You have to remove so much material usually I've found to get the front sight drifted into place without damaging it. Also on my lever guns I hate how the elevation setscrew so easily mars up the material underneath them. They are ridiculously soft.

I've done some searching, and found no other suppliers for fully adjustable sights. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm no expert all of my pistols Shield ,M&P9 ,SD9VE and 5906 are point of aim if hold six o clock will hit low . I thought M&P models use the same sights and also fit the SD series. Been awhile since looked for sights only one remember now is Dawson and other companies offer competition sights for M&P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts