MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday on Shooting USA will feature "Julie Goloski & The New M&P from the New Smith & Wesson", should be worth watching!

There will be a feature story about Julie as well as a feature story about the M&P and it's development.

The New M&P from the New Smith & Wesson

There have been polymer guns before. Smith & Wesson has made polymer guns before, but the new line of M&P pistols is the first clean-sheet design to be introduced since Smith & Wesson’s new American owners decided it was time to take back a significant piece of the Police and Military market.

We’re taking you inside the factory to see the new processes and meet the people building the new line of M&P pistols, designed and perfected for the Military and Police.

http://www.shootingusa.com/TV_SCHEDULE/SHO...show_26-11.html

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
pretty interesting M&P machining / assembly / quality control portion on this show as well... Well worth while!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Kbales, let me know the next time it comes on so I can come watch it.

You know I'm sitting over here with no cable. :wink:

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
anyone tape it? I need to see it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Unfortunately I did not get a chance to tape it, just barely caught it myself (lucky). I saw the late version on Wednesday evening. I usually forget about the show.

The show (Shooting USA) comes on every Wednesday afternoon and evening. I will keep an eye on their website to see if the M&P show will re-appear. Currently they have yet to say what is on next weeks show...

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had recorded it, the problem is that I had watched it and recorded over it by the time you asked about it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I missed it too. If you've just gotta see it, the show is available on DVD for $9.95 plus shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts