MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Week a new Shooting USA show – A Profile of Julie Goloski and the New Smith &

Wesson M&P

For 2007 Shooting USA will appear on Wednesdays – Only on Wednesdays –

as The Outdoor Channel schedules a new block of programs for shooters and gun buffs.

We have three air times on Wednesdays to be convenient in all time zones:

Shooting USA Airtimes:

Eastern Time - 5:00 PM, 9:00 PM and 1:30 AM

Central Time - 4:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 12:30 AM

Mountain Time - 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 11:30 PM

Pacific Time - 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM and 10:30 PM

(Some West Coast cable systems air the shows on the Eastern Time Schedule)

In addition to three airings of Shooting USA on Wednesdays, The Outdoor Channel is also

programming Cowboys, American Rifleman TV, Guns and Ammo TV, Shooting Gallery and

Personal Defense TV to entertain and inform Firearms Enthusiasts with a three hour, non-stop,

block of Guns and Shooting Sports.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Saw that on the Shooting USA web site. Looks to be a good episode. Thanks for the detailed info dragonlibre.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's worth it!!!!!

PatM&P said:
just wished i had that channel

We have Dish Network but didn't have The Outdoor Channel. When Jim Scoutten started getting his answers to The Gun Of The Month from the Shooting USA show I had to sign up. I thought it would be sorta expensive but was pleasantly surprised the the cost was about $1.50 per month. Well worth that! Several very good shooting shows and I really like Shooting USA. I record the shows I like on DVR and replay them often 8)

Everyone on this forum should get the Outdoor Channel, IMHO! :wink:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Three hours of Shooting shows, YES!!!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
My Tivo is set to get it!!

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
any idea if you can get it thourgh local cable providers? example: Mediacom?

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts
I think it's generally available, my local cable system was Charter Comm, my local market was bought out by Allegiance Comm and both have carried it. Here's The Outdoor Channel website, check with your local provider.

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/

3 hours of shooting shows on The Outdoor Channel on Wednesday!

·
Registered
505 Posts
well i just called mediacom...its gonna cost me $8/mo if i want it...cant just get that channel...have to get a bunch of other channels ill never watch...im not sure that $8 for one channel is worth it to me....

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a good show. They showed the factory of Smith & Wesson and showed them producing M&P pistols. Good stuff.

Sounds likes 2 shooters for the Army team have switched to the M&P. It's only the beginning!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just got finnished watching "Shooting USA with Julie Goloski and the M&P"! AWESOME!

I also record all the shooting shows on the Outdoor channel. I wonder if putting some of these on youtube.com or dailymotion.com would be okay if someone has the know-how/equipment?

Don't miss AMERICAN RIFLEMAN today either. It's a tour of the Smith & Wesson factory.

For Mountain Time: today 1/3/07 at 8:00 pm & 1/4/07 at 12:30 am.

·
Registered
48 Posts
after watching julie shoot, man am i glad i don't shoot in

competition.

am i to understand that they fire two full mags through each gun

before they are shipped?

·
Registered
533 Posts
tony218 said:
after watching julie shoot, man am i glad i don't shoot in

competition.

am i to understand that they fire two full mags through each gun

before they are shipped?

Do not be afraid!! I shoot production and I have shot in the same squad with Julie several times!! She is a wonderful lady and a great shooter. She will make you feel comfortable and even throw in a tip or two!!

JULIE IS THE BEST!!

PS: I did this Photo right after she finished shooting the Shooting USA Interview/Demo in Tulsa las October at the USPSA Production Nationals.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not to mention she's HOT!!! I would pick her brass up anytime.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts