MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thats great, Ive been throiugh about 100 rounds and still having trouble with accuracy with my 40c, but getting better!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Great shooting, and photo... Curious about your back-strap, do tell. :wink:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Great shooting, and photo... Curious about your back-strap, do tell. :wink:

MW, it looks to me like carteach0 is using the large back strap that came with the compacts.

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ront said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Great shooting, and photo... Curious about your back-strap, do tell. :wink:

MW, it looks to me like carteach0 is using the large back strap that came with the compacts.

Ron[/quote]

I never noticed it before, I use the small for my 40c, so I never paid attention that the large went nearly all the way to the slide...

·
Registered
14 Posts
For me, it was love at first sight. I sold one of the best 9mm's ever made, the Browing Hi-Power, so that I could purchase an S&W 9mm compact. I've put almost 400 rounds through it and also find it very accurate. A fantastic firearm.

Throw in an Uplula loader (great invention, IMO) and it's a great way to spend an afternoon.

Regards

·
Registered
56 Posts
want to talk about accurate. i was at the range and joking with 2 of the range masters and and 1 said to pick something on the hill (thats the back stop they have, 100yd outdoor range) there was a white piece of papper or a cup and this guy almost hit it with my 9C.i about you know what in my pants he took 5 shots and all 5 were right around this cup!I say within 2 to 3 inches, ofcourse he almost did it with my glock 23 too! you could see the sand kick up around it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got to run hundred or so rounds through the MP9C.... I'm absolutely amazed. I really liked my Glock 26, but this MP9C is so easy to shoot accurately. It's a pleasure to fire for extended times.

No problems at all with WWB. I really need to run some HP rounds through it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice shooting, carteach0. You've gotta be pleased.

Tatters, I ran the first 125 rounds through my new 9c last week without a hitch. The I ran just 5 Gold Dot 124 gr +P (all I had in the range bag) ALSO without a hitch. This is some handgun!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh, you just punched those holes with a 9mm pencil!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not sure if anyone else noticed this, or maybe it's just me. I had to have my front sight raised so that it was above the rear sight. .*. for example. When I fired the first couple of rounds I figured it would be ... all 3 dots in a row. So is it me or is it the gun? This was probably at a range of 15-20feet that I was shooting at.

·
Registered
15 Posts
MC said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed this, or maybe it's just me. I had to have my front sight raised so that it was above the rear sight. .*. for example. When I fired the first couple of rounds I figured it would be ... all 3 dots in a row. So is it me or is it the gun? This was probably at a range of 15-20feet that I was shooting at.

Interesting, I seem to have the same issue. I just assumed it was me though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am a new shooter, but my groups do tend to be in the lower half. Are the sights adjustable? My firearms instructor said everyone see's a perfect picture differently. He said he tends to shoot to the right so he set his sight windage a little to the left.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts