MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 40cal out and shot about 50 rounds out of it. It grouped very well at ten yards
I really want to like this gun. I used to have a glock 34 and I just couldn't get over the trigger so I sold it. I mostly shoot single and a few double action revolvers. So for me going to a gun like a glock or the M&P is a big difference. When I finished shooting my old glock or this M&P my finger is a little red and tired. Would you consider this normal for what I normally shoot? A buddy of mine said maybe wearing gloves would help that problem. I have great groupings with the M&P, but I am worried that I am going to lose interest because of the finger thing. Am I just carzy? Need some help guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say more to the bottom right of my finger. I didn't shoot all 50 rounds at one time. I fired about twenty-five took a little break because my finger was starting to bother me. After about ten minutes I fired the rest of the box. The more I shot the more I fell my finger bothering me.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Play with different backstraps to adjust the reach of your trigger finger. Also your finger will toughen up a little in the appropriate places after some dry fire practice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts