MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it was awesome!! It feels comfortable in my hands and I'm getting to know it inside and out. One thing is I am definitely going to switch out the sights for something I can see a little better. Research is my friend!!! :yes

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
Nice purchase and a great attitude! Good luck, you will love it!

·
Registered
879 Posts
2 months and 2 days from order to delivery in mid 2013.

Great purchase. I have heard that they are hard to find, I have had mine almost a year and like it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Aren't they great shooters? I had to wait 7 months for mine through a Police Supply store but the discounted price was great & it came with 3 mags. I also have a 4 year old full size M&P40. I have 5 FS mags with 2 equipped with X-Grips dedicated for use in the compact.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 months and 2 days from order to delivery in mid 2013.
We have a few local gun stores where I am. Our Academy and Gander Mtn. Are literally almost sharing parking lots they are right next to each other. Along with two mom and pop shops and a new store called Gun Corps opened by two veteran army guys. I feel like the gun/ammo shortage has slowed down a bit since last year. At least here. I bought the 40c from one of the mom and pops stores. They shot me an email when they came back in stock. I took the last one off the shelf. I'm just glad that our communities are arming themselves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts