MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a M&P 40 on Saturday, I went out and shot it this afternoon, Oh MY GOD gentlemen it was straight-out awesome, recoil is nothing. I have a Glock 22, with all due respect to the god of glock. This weapon, the M&P 40 is, in my opinion better than the glock in the realm of ergonomics and recoil manageability, as far as relibility thus far, right on track. the only thing I didnt like much was the pin that holds in the back strap. nicked in some trying to take it off, pliers and a rag finally did it, now I can do it with my fingers. Other than that , its all Good. I also own a Glock 19, 23 and a SIG 228 , S&W model 637. Springfield Armory 1911 GI. with all due respect Look out Glock . This is one awesome weapon. Does anyone know of any LE agencies leaning towards the M&P? Just wondering?Peace

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Excellent report. Thanks.

There are over 100 police agencies that have adopted, or are in the process of adopting, the M&P. And many more to follow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
One of the local sherrifs departments where I live just took a hold of them. They are now carrying a full compliment of pistols as well as the M&P carbines. Look out bg's!!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Just wait until you take it out for the second, third, forth...

You get the picture :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts