Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is going to the shot show 2007?

I really need to find a way to get in!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm going, 3rd year in a row and my 6th. One year they had it at the convention center in New Orleans, the same place the Katrina refugees wrecked.

You should try to make it, it's big. Although there's not much to do in Orlando except tacky strip joints.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you have to do to go, I though you had to be a dealer/ some how affilaited to dealers.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Affiliation with a dealer, gunsmith, gunstore, gun training industry (i.e. professional), press credentials, law enforcement, military is "loosely" required. Talk to your favorite gunstore, they may be able to help.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's easy to register and get in.. Do the online registration. I went last year in Las Vegas...Dont know if I will go to Florida,,,,maybe

·
Registered
464 Posts
Web site owners and admins in the industry are also welcome...hint hint.

Someone has to wite about the show. Surely S&W can give you an assist in the right direction Jester. You promote their product directly. (for free)

Smellin coffee?
:wink:

If I can get into E-3 with a gameing website you can get in the shot show.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Holders of a C&R FFL are eligible to attend, it's not difficult to get a C&R, and it entitles you to some discounts at certain places, like Midway, Brownell's, Graff's, as well as the ability to buy interesting old guns without having to pay a transfer fee. I've had one for a couple of years, it's nice to have!

http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/h...ffl03/index.asp

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lunde said:
I plan to be there, will have a Press Pass, and plan to take photos of anything M&P-related. Such photos, of course, shall be posted to this forum.
8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts