MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And loved it. But only with the finger extension. The other mag is useless as far as I'm concerned. Now I don't know if it was TOGGS (The othe guys gun syndrome) but I was hitting one inch sticly dots at 25 yard with little ot no effort. Ran great. His gun had the mag safety which I hate but I may have to pick up one of these (sans mag safety) as a carry gun. I like my G19, especially with the crimson trace grip. But something about these M&Ps really grabs me. I think ergonomically they are the best guns out there. My only complaint with all the M&Ps is the lack of a discernable trigger reset. I had Burwell do both my full size guns and the triggers are nice. But I do like having a better indicator of the trigger resetting. But damn, this compact feels really great! And it shoots as good as it feels! It's slightly wider than my G19 and I would be loosing 3 rounds in capacity. But it really feels good in the hand. I was going to hold out and get the .45 but I may have to get this little compact too.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's pretty good.....

I have the MP 40 & MP 9mm compact. Both are very accurate but I sure can't hit a one inch pattern at 25 yards with either. I guess I could put one in there occasionally though. :oops:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forget about it! I'll bet I could never do it again. I have one inbound in 9mm, and I bet that unless I'm lucky my group will never me that good with the compact. Like I said, probably the other guys gun syndrome. Works every time. You could probably do it as long as it was someone else's pistol that you had never shot before

1 - 3 of 3 Posts