MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

Damn, those scum bags should be happy they died. You know how hard life in prison would of been when the CO's leaked to the population that they were over powered by a 11 year old girl?

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Good for her!

Refuse to be a victim!

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
I did a quick search and found it posted on blogs and message boards, but no news sources, this was supposed to have happened in Butte Montana on November 5, 2006, but the newspaper for Butte doesn't seem to have any way to search their archives.

·
Registered
115 Posts
folks

It maybe cause the girl is a minor that nothing was reported.. not sure.. but a lot of times issue's with Minors don't get published due to legal reasons..

just a thought.. or maybe in Montana they didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary ?..

Jeff.

PS: I hope that if this did happen that the young lady is ok Mentally, had to be hard on her.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is a real story that is similar (maybe this 11 year old girl story was taken from this one?)

Well, similar except that the shooter was 17, in Texas oh, and a guy. Oh the wonderful world wide web. . . !

Teen shoots, kills 2 would-be robbers

02:46 PM CST on Thursday, December 28, 2006

From 11 News staff reports

An overnight home invasion robbery attempt in northeast Harris County ended in a hail of gunfire that left two suspects dead.

Investigators said a 17-year-old was home with his cousin when four armed men kicked in the door and started shooting.

The teen pulled out a shotgun of his own and fired back at the suspects, killing two of them.

Two other suspects were later caught.

The 17-year-old asked to not be identified.

“Truthfully, it was either them or me, regardless of who was on the other side of that door or whoever kicked my door down, it was either him or me,” he said. “I’m thankful to be standing here today. I thank god.”

Authorities said at this point they are not planning on filing charges against the teen.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/kho...g.547846d3.html

·
Registered
141 Posts
thank god she stopped them, but I think an 11 year old girl would be really traumatized having to kill somebody. Better alive and traumatized than dead and not. There's always counseling I guess.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That's awesome...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Myth, legend, BS or not it's a good story the moral of which is: to bad guys, leave us alone or you might get dead, to good guys, you are the only one you can really rely upon to ensure your own safety! Be ready to defend yourself adn the girl in the first story and the 17 year old in the second were and all it all worked out well for them, unfortunately way too many other news stories don't have such a happy ending!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts