1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
512 Posts
"The opaque shell coloring ensures accurate identification prior to loading it in the shotgun minimizing the chance of loading an incorrect round...."

Nice way of saying we might make a boo boo and put a hole in someone that doesnt belong there.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sweet...

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts
jbparrothd21 said:
"The opaque shell coloring ensures accurate identification prior to loading it in the shotgun minimizing the chance of loading an incorrect round...."

Nice way of saying we might make a boo boo and put a hole in someone that doesnt belong there.
I've seen some buckshot shells that "at a glance" look very similar, personally shooting those things out of a standard shotgun is an accident waiting to happen, and in this case the accident could prove fatal to the intended target.

I think they need to have a dedicated weapon, and that weapon should be incapable of shooting regular shotgun shells, and the ammo designed so it won't fit a regular shotgun.

And the first time some guy says...."Well these guys would be professionals, they wouldn't make that kind of mistake!"

Show them the video of the guy who said he was the only one professional enough to carry a Glock 40, and then shot himself in the leg, or another video of an officer covering a fellow officer handcuffing a suspect they had apprehended, and the covering officer's pistol discharges nearly hitting the fellow officer or the suspect, both of those videos are available on the net.

·
Registered
30 Posts
jbparrothd21 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't that be a mistake..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts