Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morgan Walker said:
I think you may like this as well...

That was awesome brother. What footage was that from? Where was it, who the hell where those idiots??....shouldnt be lurking like that......lol That was nutts!!!!

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Eat that suckas!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Here's a cool one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
what you got here buddy? :twisted:

[quote name='Morgan Walker']Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.
[/quote]

That's my son's 10/22, he hasnt seen it yet, but he is getting a nice BDay present.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You a good man Morgan, oh by the way I am up for adoption!!! :wink: :twisted:

Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='finalfusion']what you got here buddy? :twisted:

[quote name='Morgan Walker']Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.
[/quote]

That's my son's 10/22, he hasnt seen it yet, but he is getting a nice BDay present.[/quote]

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
finalfusion said:
https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Articles.asp?ID=127

brings a tear to my eye, know ing whats going on over there. God Bless our kick butt troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad azz marines and a bad azz tune too.makes me wanta get some,if i wasnt old as dirt. :twisted:

There was a big stink when morgans film came out. Some wanted to try the pilots for murder. I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I heard that brother!!!!

""I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:[/quote]"" To say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Articles.asp?ID=127

brings a tear to my eye, know ing whats going on over there. God Bless our kick butt troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad azz marines and a bad azz tune too.makes me wanta get some,if i wasnt old as dirt. :twisted:

There was a big stink when morgans film came out. Some wanted to try the pilots for murder. I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:[/quote]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts