MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I think you may like this as well... Click on the pic, this was once classified, but now released. Its an AH64 Apache Helicopter, (gunship) in action during a surveillance mission in Iraq... What you are watching is real, viewers should be aware this an actual event at night, if you notice everything is heat activated, even the blood.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Here's a cool one.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
what you got here buddy? :twisted:

[quote name='Morgan Walker']Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.
[/quote]

That's my son's 10/22, he hasnt seen it yet, but he is getting a nice BDay present.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You a good man Morgan, oh by the way I am up for adoption!!! :wink: :twisted:

Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='finalfusion']what you got here buddy? :twisted:

[quote name='Morgan Walker']Try it now, sorry I forgot that I removed it from my album.
[/quote]

That's my son's 10/22, he hasnt seen it yet, but he is getting a nice BDay present.[/quote]

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
finalfusion said:
https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Articles.asp?ID=127

brings a tear to my eye, know ing whats going on over there. God Bless our kick butt troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad azz marines and a bad azz tune too.makes me wanta get some,if i wasnt old as dirt. :twisted:

There was a big stink when morgans film came out. Some wanted to try the pilots for murder. I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard that brother!!!!

""I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:[/quote]"" To say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Articles.asp?ID=127

brings a tear to my eye, know ing whats going on over there. God Bless our kick butt troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad azz marines and a bad azz tune too.makes me wanta get some,if i wasnt old as dirt. :twisted:

There was a big stink when morgans film came out. Some wanted to try the pilots for murder. I think those who thought that should have been standing by that tractor :wink:[/quote]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.