MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experience on how these compare (as in my previous post with USP and P2k), regarding fit to hand/grip, trigger, blue finish, and other aspects one would be preferred over the other.

·
Registered
61 Posts
sherpa said:
Any experience on how these compare (as in my previous post with USP and P2k), regarding fit to hand/grip, trigger, blue finish, and other aspects one would be preferred over the other.
Depends on you, obviously. The P226 is the more accurate to me; the ergos of the P2K can be made to fit; the P226 has the better trigger; the P226 is a full-size service pistol whereas the P2K is a compact pistol.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
997GT3 said:
[quote name='sherpa']Any experience on how these compare (as in my previous post with USP and P2k), regarding fit to hand/grip, trigger, blue finish, and other aspects one would be preferred over the other.
Depends on you, obviously. The P226 is the more accurate to me; the ergos of the P2K can be made to fit; the P226 has the better trigger; the P226 is a full-size service pistol whereas the P2K is a compact pistol.[/quote]

Good inputs. Or should I say, P229 (instead of P226) and P2k? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts