MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
The impact point of a bullet varies by bullet weight and user, the best thing to do is to find out where the ammo you use impacts when you are shooting. Most people prefer point of aim impact, six o'clock hold is used for target shooting, it's great for punching holes in paper where the bullseye is always at a constant range and consistent black bulls eye size.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
The answer depends on how the M&P is set up. My USP is zeroed in at 25 meters. A 6:00 hold will make it hit bullseye at 25 meters. The same hold at 21 feet will make it hit low. I haven't shot my new M&P enough to know if it is similar to my USP, but I would suspect that it is.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
ClosetCaseNerd said:
Sheesh I dont even get honorable mentions!
...building that artistic masterpiece I learned more through trial and error about MS paint then I want to admit.

Sorry, E your's looked to good to get mention :wink:

Where as Jester's I am going to have to link to for years to come

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
Mine's zeroed at 25 yards, it's a non metric caliber so everything I do is in inches, feet and yards!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
G56 said:
Mine's zeroed at 25 yards, it's a non metric caliber so everything I do is in inches, feet and yards!
MY USP is European, your M&P is American. I shoot both in America usually around 21 feet. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.