MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
BudsGunShop.com Is where I got my M&P9.....lol They have awesome deals, and great customer service!!! Will do business with them again soon.

I gave my lil bro my SigmaF series as a going away present. Alot of people hated that model with a passion, especially Glockers, I understand why though. But I actually enjoyed shooting it.

Anyway anyone that has second thoughts about BudsGunshop.com......Have no worries, I am a happy/satisfied customer......Bought my M&P9 for $399, $428 shipped to my FFL Dealer.

Good luck and enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just ordered my M&P40c from Bud's.. Great place.. I have ordered all kinds of stuff from them... All of the gun shops around here are just too high.. Even the transfer fees are high.. One place wants $100 for an FFL transfer.. But most want around $50.. But this pawn shop only charges $25... I asked the owner why.. He said that is because why charge an arm and a leg for 5 minutes worth of paper work... I know I will be adding to my collection so Bud's get my vote... It was as easy as ordering from Amazon.. And since I have my CWP.. I don't have to do the ATF check.. I did that already by waiting 61 days.. LOL

Ben

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congrats!!! Dam the FFL Transfer fees are flamming. My local FFL only charges $25. Make sure and send in for the free range bag! I cant remember the link but its floating around here some where on MP-Pistol, Just need a copy of your reciept!

Happy shooting!

ben2112 said:
Just ordered my M&P40c from Bud's.. Great place.. I have ordered all kinds of stuff from them... All of the gun shops around here are just too high.. Even the transfer fees are high.. One place wants $100 for an FFL transfer.. But most want around $50.. But this pawn shop only charges $25... I asked the owner why.. He said that is because why charge an arm and a leg for 5 minutes worth of paper work... I know I will be adding to my collection so Bud's get my vote... It was as easy as ordering from Amazon.. And since I have my CWP.. I don't have to do the ATF check.. I did that already by waiting 61 days.. LOL

Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts