MP-Pistol Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find a box, or form to place a sig line in my profile.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
If I remember correctly you have to have 10 posts, that figure includes replies to other posts, before the software will allow you to add a signature, at that time you can go to your profile page and you will find the box to add it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well to fullfil my 10 post I figure this would be a good place to do it. Since I've been searching this site for almost 2 hours trying to figure out how to put a signature on. (Yes, work is boring today).

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
NastyMP said:
Well to fullfil my 10 post I figure this would be a good place to do it. Since I've been searching this site for almost 2 hours trying to figure out how to put a signature on. (Yes, work is boring today).
Please don't use disgusting four letter words around here, words like work might be taking things a little too far!

·
Registered
59 Posts
OK! Now, I understand it! I thought that I was kept missing something (how to set up a signature). 8)

·
Registered
73 Posts
AHH! No WONDER I couldn't find it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you for the information. I've been a little curious about it and now I know.

Jim

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, that was about an hour I'll never get back. Thank you for the info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
good to know

almost to 10

·
Registered
66 Posts
G56 said:
If I remember correctly you have to have 10 posts, that figure includes replies to other posts, before the software will allow you to add a signature, at that time you can go to your profile page and you will find the box to add it.

thanks for the information. I had the same question :|

Looks like that was post #10 as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
10 Posts

centurion2000 said:
[quote name='G56']If I remember correctly you have to have 10 posts, that figure includes replies to other posts, before the software will allow you to add a signature, at that time you can go to your profile page and you will find the box to add it.

thanks for the information. I had the same question :|

Looks like that was post #10 as well.
[/quote]

That's exactly how it goes! Replies count....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.