MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys my vacation is going pretty good so far big week though the big 27 comes around on monday i told my wife i want ammo as my b-day present.... on tuesday I finally get to test out the 9c, and I will be testing out a remington 700 in .280 with a russian (i believe) leopald scope i am looking to purchase from a friend of the family who could use some extra cash... he told me leopald scopes are really nice and accurate.. (comments please) i look forward to also heading to mn on friday and going to my home state i gotta get out of the cheese country i can only take this state in small incraments...-Jason

p.s. will update with range report

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Happy to hear the vacation is going well brother. Happy early B-day too man. And ammo for your B-Day, could be nothing better knowing your shooting on your wifes dollar and not your own.....lmao :twisted:

Leupold scopes are great! Alot of old timers swear by them, as well as us new school folk. Its just a matter of if you can afford them. Great glass, just found out there located in Oregon, pretty kick azz considering I am moving there in a couple weeks. Just make sure its an authentic Leupold, the Asians are making some really nice clones and selling them as authentic Leupold scopes. If he is a freind of the fam then all should be well. 8)

Alright brother, get out to the range, and give us that range review!

have a good one Jason :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finalfusion said:
Happy to hear the vacation is going well brother. Happy early B-day too man. And ammo for your B-Day, could be nothing better knowing your shooting on your wifes dollar and not your own.....lmao :twisted:
i wish shes using my card for the present

finalfusion said:
Leupold scopes are great! Alot of old timers swear by them, as well as us new school folk. Its just a matter of if you can afford them. Great glass, just found out there located in Oregon, pretty kick azz considering I am moving there in a couple weeks. Just make sure its an authentic Leupold.
hes an old timer and the gun is in mint condition and is probably the same age as me i cannot wait to shoot it 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yeah I guess thats the downside of marriage, its no longer your money its our money......lmao

Sounds like your going to have a blast brother!

Happy shooting

·
Registered
79 Posts
Happy Birthday and sounds like a great vacation. I have a Leupold on my .30-06 and have taken 3 deer with it 3 shots 3 deer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts