MP-Pistol Forum banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in Warren. My father and one of my old HS buds are planning to start doing the Defensive pistol shoots held at the Detroit Sportsmans Congress up in Shelby Twp. They're moving outdoors in May and may also work up to some informal IDPA.

Try to shoot out at Roods Lake Road in Lapeer State Game Area but often TOO crowded and too many potential saftey issues when every one and there brother shows up. We have a few other "optional" places to practice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recent college grad. I'm from Brighton, went to school at Central Michigan University, now I'm working/ living in Novi. I want to shoot out in the woods around the Novi/Brighton areas, not at a range. I would go back up to Mt. Pleasant area too if I knew of a place to shoot there.

Any suggestions for a camping/shooting location that is not a standard DNR run camp ground with a TON of people around? Just somewhere out in the woods where I can take my dog, set up camp and not see anyone, mind my own business and shoot? Thanks in advance guys!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.