MP-Pistol Forum banner

So where can we get 357.sig barrels for our .40's

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jamesr 
#1 ·
I've read on here that we both can and cant get them yet. Haven't been able to find anyone who sells them. Anybody else have any luck?

Another question, which barrel/ammo are you going to use for carry?

#3 ·
jediihaf said:
Wish I knew where to get one. I plan on using the 40cal barrel and ammo when I carry. I planned on using the 357sig barrel for plinking, that ammo is cheaper around here.

good idea but long run would the cost of the barrel outweigh the cost of the ammo :?:

#4 ·
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='jediihaf']Wish I knew where to get one. I plan on using the 40cal barrel and ammo when I carry. I planned on using the 357sig barrel for plinking, that ammo is cheaper around here.

good idea but long run would the cost of the barrel outweigh the cost of the ammo :?:[/quote]

Well apparently the barrels are only like 95 or 100 bucks, and I save about 3 bucks a box on ammo for 50 since I don't reload. Only take like 1500 rounds or 30 boxes or so to make my money back. I think it's a good investment. I've already put 872 down my 40 barrel already, would have been more if the ammo had been cheaper.

#6 ·
jediihaf said:
Wish I knew where to get one. I plan on using the 40cal barrel and ammo when I carry. I planned on using the 357sig barrel for plinking, that ammo is cheaper around here.

I can honestly say I have never seen 357-sig ammo any where near the price of 40s&w. That includes the internet, cabelas, gander mountain, and my local gun stores. I would buy ammo somewhere else. Can you buy ammo over the internet in Tennessee? If so just go to cabelas website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.