MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And not the compact? I bought the full size myself because the compact looks too small for my hands among other reasons, despite the interchangable grip. I use the large grip.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I traded in a full-size G17 9mm for a full-size S&W 40 as part a standardization process (too many calibers at home).

The fact that a S&W is just barely bigger than a G23 mid-size was a happy coincidence.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't carry and I only like service and full size (tactical) models. 4 to 5" bbls. and long grips.

·
Registered
100 Posts
bcoz of the longer barrel, longer sight radius and most of all bcoz my tlr-1 can fit on d fullsize's rails and not on the compact's...

capacity isn't much of a concern.... 10+1 is more than enough for me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
FIASH said:
And not the compact? I bought the full size myself because the compact looks too small for my hands among other reasons, despite the interchangable grip. I use the large grip.

I wanted a full size .40SW to use at the range and for competitive shooting since I carry a 40c daily for CCW.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
well im not rich like the rest of the guys around here
so my 40 does it all,range,ccw,and at night it wears an m6 lazer/light by the bed.it hides well in its ctac.and with my double. mag carrier i got 46 rounds of 180 hydrashoks ready to go.and it just looks mean :wink:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well when I bought mine the compact wasnt out yet. But waiting for the funds to build up for the compact MP40. Just cant wait!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts