MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a M&P compact in Orange County or any other surrounding counties. I've called a lot of gun shops, but had no luck. It doesn't matter to me whether its a 9mm or .40. Has anyone seen one?

Mods, I didn't post this in the compact forum as members visiting the general discussion forum may have the answer I'm looking for. Feel free to move it at your discretion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know its not OC but I found them at (Secon Ammendment Sports 2523 Mohawk St. 661-323-4512).

When I called a couple of weeks ago trying to find a good price on a 9mm they were selling them for 539.00. You may want to check them out even though its a bit of a drive.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CaliKid said:
I know its not OC but I found them at (Secon Ammendment Sports 2523 Mohawk St. 661-323-4512).

When I called a couple of weeks ago trying to find a good price on a 9mm they were selling them for 539.00. You may want to check them out even though its a bit of a drive.
Bakersfield right? Yeah, that's definitely too far, but thanks.

Eddo36 said:
I got mines online. Just have them sent it to a dealer.
I get 40% off from S&W so I'll be getting it from them. Otherwise I would definitely get it online. The prices down here are way high. I just want to get my hands on a compact before I take the plunge and order it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.