MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a M&P compact in Orange County or any other surrounding counties. I've called a lot of gun shops, but had no luck. It doesn't matter to me whether its a 9mm or .40. Has anyone seen one?

Mods, I didn't post this in the compact forum as members visiting the general discussion forum may have the answer I'm looking for. Feel free to move it at your discretion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know its not OC but I found them at (Secon Ammendment Sports 2523 Mohawk St. 661-323-4512).

When I called a couple of weeks ago trying to find a good price on a 9mm they were selling them for 539.00. You may want to check them out even though its a bit of a drive.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CaliKid said:
I know its not OC but I found them at (Secon Ammendment Sports 2523 Mohawk St. 661-323-4512).

When I called a couple of weeks ago trying to find a good price on a 9mm they were selling them for 539.00. You may want to check them out even though its a bit of a drive.
Bakersfield right? Yeah, that's definitely too far, but thanks.

Eddo36 said:
I got mines online. Just have them sent it to a dealer.
I get 40% off from S&W so I'll be getting it from them. Otherwise I would definitely get it online. The prices down here are way high. I just want to get my hands on a compact before I take the plunge and order it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts