Sold:

(1) authentic S&W Model 625 JM .45ACP revolver in EXCELLENT condition (SKU# 160936). See the following link for more details: ARCHIVE: Model 625 JM | Smith & Wesson

This fully functional Champion Series "Jerry Miculek" N-Framed six-shooter has been handled, fired, and maintained very well, is complete with all original parts and accessories, and is being sold as a bundle to come with the following extras:

(1) new and un-installed Allchin Gun Parts mini scope mount for Trijicon RMR, SRO and Holosun red dots and fits the pre-drilled top of the 625 JM(#500-177B) S&W micro for RMR SRO Holosun C

(1) new and un-installed Hi-Viz Litewave H3 Tritium/Litepipe for
S&W 2.5″ or Longer Barrels (#SWN1002SWN1002 59029-6) HiViz SW1002 - Front Smith & Wesson Revolver Sight

(10) new and authentic TK Customs S&W 625 .45ACP all metal Moon Clips (QTY: 10 in Black) S&W .45 ACP Moon Clip - 6 Shot (N-Frame) B/S | TK Custom Store

(1) new and authentic Galco VHS 4.0 Vertical Holster and Speedloader System in Tan Leather for a S&W 625 JM (# L209WC V4-104 & MOD SSL32)
VHS 4.0 HOLSTER COMPONENT: Shoulder Holsters | Galco Holsters

SSL Speed Loader Case

And the kicker...

(1) new and authentic S&W "Model of 1989" .45ACP 5" full lugged barrel. This extra barrel was purchased with the intent to change out the 4" 625 JM barrel for a longer length on the range.

I am parting ways with this awesome S&W 625 JM bundle to make ready for a Model 25 (plus, I found a new Governor). My asking price for everything is only $1000, to include shipping from my FFL here in GA to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. (no overseas). Method of payments are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please, and sold all together). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.