MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a solid trigger or the M&P? I don't like the spongy feel with the two piece trigger, so here is what I did. After removing the trigger from the firearm I removed the pin that holds the two parts of the trigger and found a plastic tab that acts like a spring, I removed it. I then put the two back together and in the back of the trigger were the lower piece fits into the upper piece I filled with two part epoxy and held it in place until is set. Now I have a solid trigger without the spongy feel, this also shortens the feel of the rest. I would still like to replace it with a one piece alluminum if they are availible.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
m4arc the gun should work fine. He has just de-activated the trigger safety. Shoots good I'm sure. But by doing that he has also made a lawyer somewhere start to drull. Although it is kind of BS they get in a court room and make you look real bad by saying how careless you are and your disregard for public safety to de-activate any safety on a gun. BE carefull. CHECK 360 David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts