MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Love the look of that black & white... Ist that a hogue customized for an M&P or different model?

·
Registered
936 Posts
looks like an inner tube.

Newskate,

get your hand sweaty or wet and try shooting with that thing on it.

It can get like a bar of soap in no time.

Just a friendly warning.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Friendly warning, huh?? Why I oughta............

Actually............ It is a tube, and I added the ridge to help grip. And my hands to sweat a lot. But, I've tried Hogue's on my XD and it's no better. I've seen stippling, and that's pretty cool but I wonder if that's any better. I've seen grip tape for the guns, but I don't want to "stick" anything to my nice gun.

So...... I've decided to focus on a good grip "at the start". My thinking is, when I go use the gun, my hands won't be sweating - but maybe that's a bad assumption. I do appreciate the input, and am VERY open to other suggestions.

·
Registered
308 Posts
newskate9mp said:

Actually............ It is a tube, and I added the ridge to help grip. And my hands to sweat a lot. But, I've tried Hogue's on my XD and it's no better. I've seen stippling, and that's pretty cool but I wonder if that's any better. I've seen grip tape for the guns, but I don't want to "stick" anything to my nice gun.

So...... I've decided to focus on a good grip "at the start". My thinking is, when I go use the gun, my hands won't be sweating - but maybe that's a bad assumption. I do appreciate the input, and am VERY open to other suggestions.

I'm thinkin that what Mike is saying is you should let him stipple it for ya...

Nice pics. I like the B&W treatment.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
agrip looks really nice on the m&p and works great with sweaty hands/wet hands.

sorry for the grainy photos, it was done with my nokia :/

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nice...

·
Registered
936 Posts
newskate9mp said:

I think its very ingenuous, especially with the groove.

But think abut rain, etc. If its range or inside then you're fine! Just test it out, it might be secure, but It think your hand oils, etc might get on it eventually and make it a little slippy.

Ive also felt the agrip, and it does work, but it feels like theres a wookie in my hand. -and Im not into wookies!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, guys. Next time I'm at a shop, I'll seek out agrip and see if they have any mounted. To me it does look a little nerfy, but how good can an inner tube look? :? I guess I'm not being too consistent on the "look" thing, am I?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
mike cyrwus said:
Ive also felt the agrip, and it does work, but it feels like theres a wookie in my hand. -and Im not into wookies!

Now that's funny...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts