MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics are out of the box, hope you like them

Holster really doesn't seem to be bad at all. very useable until a true custom leather one is available.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's really no bulkier than any other Kydex holster. The mag pouch may be though.

I think concerns over printing are a bit over blown, on the other hand as a Police Officer I have a bit less to really worry about while carrying off duty.

The "kit" is a pretty good deal overall since it's only around $30.00 more than a standard 2 magazine set up. You almost get the holster and mag pouch for the price of just a third magazine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love my "kit gun" setup. Worked great for PPC shooting and the holster does a nice job. Just don't get the gun to hot from shooting and put it back it right away! It just gave me a little plastic streak that I had to rub off.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so buy the kit, get 2 more magazines and have 5 before the Dem's try to ban them again :wink:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I wish Smith would have offered the carry kit for the compact. Maybe an IWB holster and Mag pouch. That would really be a sweet deal. I think the idea for the full size is to offer a package ready for the average person to take to the range probably not for CCW as its really not the best setup for that. It is a great deal as is in my opinion though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah but you can get two extra mags from s&w until the 15th

The coupon I've got says til 31 Dec. The range bag is til end of Oct.

My local dealer, a pretty good sized shop (GAT for those from Chicagoland) had never heard of the carry kit. They called S&W and thought it was a good deal. But I'll need to order is, and they said S&W didn't give an ETA for the package. I hope it's just in stock and not a huge wait.

From what I've seen from on-line gun dealers, looks like you can get the kit both with and without the mag safety too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, it's ordered.

Anyone else have issues getting the carry kit? If so, how long a wait?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the same set up for my M&P40. I hope Blade Tech will make the Revolution for the M&P45!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blade Tech has expanded the Revolution line. They make it for the FN FNP. So I would imagine to start with, if a manufacturer underwrites the cost of the mold They'll make a holster.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have this same setup.

My only complaint with this kit is it seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to conceal this setup. When I put this holster on I better be wearing a parka or my M&P sticks out like a sore thumb.

Does anyone actually use this setup as their CC setup?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts