MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am sure that given a bit of time, these mags will be available. I think the M&P are a pretty hot item at the present and S&W may be having a hard keeping up with demand. I also want more mags, but am happy with 2 for now.

Ron

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got 3 from the M&P store here on the forum. 2 with finger grove, 1 flat. The price is about the current going rate...at least from what I've seen and there service is fantastic. I ordered Friday night and had them today. http://www.mp-store.com/

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I have 9mm without fingerrest, and with in stock. I also have 40compact without fingerrest in stock.

John

·
Registered
109 Posts
In stock?

the website still shows out of stock on the 12 rounders without finger rest, do you have any, I'd like to order 2.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
they will be in at the end of the week. you can order them and I'll get them out right away.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just looked at the site, and it still shows 9mm compact mags out of stock. If you have some, I'd like at least one with the finger rest...so, you have them in?

·
Registered
10 Posts
S&W just started shipping out the finger rests today in case you want to convert your non fingerrest mags to the fingerrest type. I ordered one and the best part is that they're free.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got their phone number off the website and called them up and asked if they had the finger rests available to buy separately. They took my info and said they didn't bother charging for them since it wasn't worth the fees to run a credit card. Their number is 1-800-331-0852 and you can call 8AM to 8PM EST.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you very much.

I see we're neighbors. We have 40 acres on Passage Creek between Front Royal and Strasburg.

Hope to start building this summer.

BLACKJACK

1 - 17 of 17 Posts