MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought the X-grip spacer for the 15 round M2.0 compact magazine and it had a weird lip on it that appears to match some kind of magazine with an extended baseplate shape. Even after taking it to a belt sander it still did not feel comfortable. I designed and 3D printed my own. Not pretty from a $200 printer but it does the job and fits tightly. It makes the magazine look like it belongs. BTW the 15 round mag makes the 9C the same height as the Shield 8 round mag.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the X-grip spacer for the 15 round M2.0 compact magazine and it had a weird lip on it that appears to match some kind of magazine with an extended baseplate shape. Even after taking it to a belt sander it still did not feel comfortable. I designed and 3D printed my own. Not pretty from a $200 printer but it does the job and fits tightly. It makes the magazine look like it belongs. BTW the 15 round mag makes the 9C the same height as the Shield 8 round mag.
would you sell the .stl file you used to print the sleeve ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use the spacers all the time for my 2.0 sub compact. But I only use one on the mag that's in the gun. The spare mags in my mag holder are without spacer. If I have to do a reload, I will go without the spacers. But the first 15 or 17 rounds will be with full grip. Great option.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Put a layer or two of blue painter's tape around the mag body where it's covered by the spacer.

Slip the spacer over that, and it should stay in place until you want to remove it.

I did that on the full size mags I use in my 9c a few years ago, and they're still in place.
I used Teflon tape and have yet to have a problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting. Mine fit and function just like the ones for the Shield do. I've had zero problems with them or the compact 2.0. I currently have 500 rounds through mine and it is almost proven enough for carry-with the 15 and 17 round magazines.
My spacers don’t allow me to lock in the mag with the 15rd, you do anything particular to get yours to fit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I gave up on looking for a spacer for my 15 round mags in my 1.0 compact and started molding my own out of urethane plastic in red, black and white. They fit snugly with no glue required to keep them in place. PM me if interested in one, or some.
Hello, just joined the forum and saw you make those polyurethane mag extensions for the 1.0 compact to run a 15 round mag. Are you still making these?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hello, just joined the forum and saw you make those polyurethane mag extensions for the 1.0 compact to run a 15 round mag. Are you still making these?
The post you quoted was 3 years old and the poster has not been on the forum for over a year, I wouldn't expect a reply.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts