MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my M&P 40 out to my cousin's farm today for a little target practice. My wife was playing with the camera and came up with this pic of my M&P in mid-recoil.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That is cool, I dont think you need to be concerned about anything...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've looked at other pictures from that same day, and I am convinced that the slide is traveling backwards in this shot and the round you see in the chamber is the spent round about to be ejected. The main give-away is the absence of spent brass flying through the air which is still visible in other pics at the end of the recoil cycle (action closed, smoke cloud dissipated)

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of my wife shooting my M&P. It was her first time shooting handguns and the camera made her nervous for some reason. She did hit a bullseye from 7 yards with it though. She enjoyed the Arminius .22LR revolver more than the M&P, which is to be expected for her first time out.

Thanks for the comments on the pics guys.

·
Registered
937 Posts
yeah, nice picts. I was thinking the same thing about it being on the recoil instead of the load. If it were loading, wouldn't the round being chambered be at an angle? I don't have any picts to confirm that, but if you check your load shots, you'll probably see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts