MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing through a gun mag (I think it was handguns I was rushed for time had to get milk home) Anyway there was an ad for the shooting shows on the outdoor channel. In one pic Tom Gresham was shooting and had a Khaki low profile hat with the S&W seal and military & police around the seal and an American flag on the left. I really want that hat but S&W does not offer it on their web site. Anyone know which vender I can order a couple from? Thanks for any help guys and gals!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I saw that show, I think it was specific to the Gunsite, where they filmed the show. I do agree, it was a sharp hat, and I have also searched for it, but no success...

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
I'm guessing that it's probably something that they gave to the press, gun makers give them all kinds of gifts hoping for a good article on their latest products, a common practice in many industries not just firearms.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen all of S&W's current offers on their site. I searched gunsite, thunder ranch and a few other sites but nothing. maybe it will pop up sometime. You know how gun writers seem to have everything "months" before us mere mortals are offered it. but thanks guys

·
Registered
449 Posts
in625shooter said:
I was browsing through a gun mag (I think it was handguns I was rushed for time had to get milk home) Anyway there was an ad for the shooting shows on the outdoor channel. In one pic Tom Gresham was shooting and had a Khaki low profile hat with the S&W seal and military & police around the seal and an American flag on the left. I really want that hat but S&W does not offer it on their web site. Anyone know which vender I can order a couple from? Thanks for any help guys and gals!
Email [email protected]&W, and ask them about it. It's just a hat; you may get lucky and they'll send you one

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I e mailed Tom Gresham and just asked. The worst is he might be to busy for a response to a petty question. I bought two M&P's this summer and really like the design and everything about them. I'll pass any info along. Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well fellas I recieved an response back from Mr. Gresham. he suggested it was a S&W offering and set a link. Which was the first place I checked beore I asked around. I guess I'll just keep looking! Thanks again

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Best of luck, if you fins one please keep us updated...

·
Registered
599 Posts
hat

I checked SW website and they have a MP stocking cap. When they come back

Jan. 4/7th I think I will order one. I have to orig MP, it is OK, but rather have tan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was the hat blue in color? If so, then I received one of those hats as a Christmas gift this year. While my folks were shopping for me, they stopped in at one of our local gun dealers just to see if they had any S&W gear. They asked someone behind the counter if they had any hats, t-shirts, etc. They said they did not sell any S&W clothing, but they just gave my folks this blue khaki hat with an S&W logo on the front. The words Military and Police are wrapped around the logo. There is a flag embroidered on the left side of the cap and the M&P logo embroidered on the back of the cap. It also came with an S&W lapel pin. It sounds just like the one you're looking for.

Must have been a promo item that S&W sent out to dealers. Might want to start checking with your local dealers for the hat. You might get lucky.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was the hat blue in color? If so, then I received one of those hats as a Christmas gift this year. While my folks were shopping for me, they stopped in at one of our local gun dealers just to see if they had any S&W gear. They asked someone behind the counter if they had any hats, t-shirts, etc. They said they did not sell any S&W clothing, but they just gave my folks this blue khaki hat with an S&W logo on the front. The words Military and Police are wrapped around the logo. There is a flag embroidered on the left side of the cap and the M&P logo embroidered on the back of the cap. It also came with an S&W lapel pin. It sounds just like the one you're looking for.

Must have been a promo item that S&W sent out to dealers. Might want to start checking with your local dealers for the hat. You might get lucky.

Would consider selling the one you have???

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Would consider selling the one you have???

I wouldn't expect a response considering he only has one post and it was over 3 years ago...

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol I guess your right. Anyway has anyone found this hat yet?? I also call Smith and Wesson and they cannot locate me one either. If anyone has one used or not I would be willing to make you an offer.

Thanks

Danny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts