MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,587 Posts
It works fine on the Shield, no problem at all. Seems like it swallows the Shield mag, but it still works fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Uplula works great for my Shield9 or my FS M&P 9... and a heck of a lot better than my thumbs do... glad I bought it!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
In case nobody mentioned it the Uplula is the best, LOL. Even after the mag spring gets softer or your thumb get stronger or both using the Uplula is much faster & when you're paying for range time by the hour I'd rather spend it shooting.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I plan to do some classes and want to use my Shield since that what I carry. I'm sure every one else will be carrying their G19s. I'm looking for a speed loader so I can keep up with the high cap mags.

Any one have anything that works?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Joe
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but the uplula universal is wonderful. You should try that :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
After reading the thread, I know it hasnt been mentioned much, but I went ahead and decided to order an Uplula and give it a try......let you know if its any good.

:stuart:

·
Site Staff
9,587 Posts
It will look like the Shield mag is swallowed by the Uplula, don't be fazed, it works! I don't think it would work on anything smaller, but it works on the Shield mags.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Uplula

The Universal Uplula works with 9mm to .45acp double stack mags, although it's a tight fit on my FNX-45 mags, although it fits my CZ 97B double stack .45 mags just fine.

Uplula also makes a smaller version for calibers below 9mm, I think it's called the Baby Lula or some such. I've heard it's actually a better fit for the single stack 9mm mags but the Universal does it all.

At the risk of sounding like a corporate shill, I've also got Uplula mag loaders for AR, AK and Colt SMG (for 9mm AR mags). I'm not buying & carrying nearly as many mags to the range anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up my UPLULA yesterday. I'm so glad I did! It definitely makes loading much quicker & really saves on wear & tear on my thumbs. Thank you all for your knowledge & input. Y'all are greatly appreciated! 😊

21 - 40 of 43 Posts