·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of speed loader do you have?

Do you like it?

Where did you get it?

How much was it?

I have an M&P 40 and an M&P 9 and a Rossi 357mag. I take all 3 to the gun range when I go, and have 4 clips for the 40 and 4 for the 9. I usually go through about 300 rounds each trip, and I am tired of getting fatigue from loading clips.

Thanks, Jason...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Glock magazine loader....... free with the purchase of any new Glock. 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
choochboost said:
I have the HKS magloader and the Maglula. I don't use either but the wife does. She preferes the HKS, but the beauty of the Maglula is it is universal and I don't need a loader for every pistol I own.

I have recently seen both in use, I have the HKS myself, works wonderful for my M&P 40. The Maglula is a universal, so it will fit many models, I would verify which models specifically before buying.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
The Maglula is a universal, so it will fit many models, I would verify which models specifically before buying.

I have an "UpLULA" Universal Loader from Butler Creek/Maglula and love it. It works like a champ with my double stack M&P 9mm and my single stack Kimber .45 mags. A guy at my range picked up several at SHOT and I got one from him. Some of the best money I've spent. This thing is fast and easy to load with.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cambi Universal and UpLula universal. The UpLula works best. Doesn't need me to adjust anything when switching between different mag sizes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I borrowed a Glock loader and it worked better than one the store tried to sell me (cant remember the brand). I like the little thumb rest on the XD loader much better than the Glock design though. I'm going to try to find a XD loader that will work.

·
Registered
96 Posts
johndoe1027 said:
I borrowed a Glock loader and it worked better than one the store tried to sell me (cant remember the brand). I like the little thumb rest on the XD loader much better than the Glock design though. I'm going to try to find a XD loader that will work.

The XD loaders do not work, the XD45 mag loader is too big and the XD9/40 is too small.

I tried filing, sanding and grinding the XD9/40 loader to make it work to no avail, bought a Glock

one for 3.99 from either MidwayUSA or cheaperthandirt.

KO

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had a great deal of success with the "right thumb 3000". Especially when combined with the "Left Hand 3000" it's just great! Best thing is that I NEVER leave it at home when I go to shoot. =]

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Morphire said:
I've had a great deal of success with the "right thumb 3000". Especially when combined with the "Left Hand 3000" it's just great! Best thing is that I NEVER leave it at home when I go to shoot. =]

That's what I use also. Fast and reliable. :wink:

·
Registered
367 Posts
ko41 said:
The XD loaders do not work, the XD45 mag loader is too big and the XD9/40 is too small.

I tried filing, sanding and grinding the XD9/40 loader to make it work to no avail, bought a Glock

one for 3.99 from either MidwayUSA or cheaperthandirt.KO

I am sorry I didn't mean to say that the XD loader would work for the M&P mags.
I was just saying that I like the XD loader over the Glock loader in general. I wish that the Glock loader had the little thumb rest on the back too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Morphire said:

I use the same method. Much faster IMHO!! I honestly was never very good using those speed loaders. There was nothing speedy about the process for me.

Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts