MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a speed loader anyone recommends or should i just get stronger thumbs? 2 days now in a row at the range and my thumbs are numb at the tips. New to shooting but savng some time at the range loading can't be a bad thing right? Soon to have 5 mags so the loading will become a long process shortly if i don't find something.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
You should get stronger thumbs, but you can also check out the HKS speedloader in the mp-store and/or the Maglula Uplula magloader. My wife prefers the HKS loader.

·
Registered
14 Posts
uplula!

I find the HK to not fit my mags very well. But the Uplula is great! I wouldn't go to a range without it. I bought mine at a gun shop but they are also on line different places.

·
Registered
22 Posts
UpLULA all the way. I just received mine and it is great!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received my UpLULA in todays mail and it is great. No more sore thumbs. You can load a full mag in seconds. I got mine from http://www.eguns.com/. It was $29.54 shipped.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i-SHOT said:
UpLULA's will be available on the M&P Store by the end of this week. These things are quite awesome and the company is run by a helluva guy who is very committed to the sports.

I'll get one from you when they hit the store. I almost asked if you would ever carry those, they sound like a good addition to the store.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AJL3167 said:
wow that video is a great demonstration.... might have to get one.

I'm usually one of the biggest skeptics of "infomercials" and videos depicting how good products are. HOWEVER, the UPLula is everything it is advertised to be. Took me all of two mags to get the hang of it, and now I just fly through them. No more sore thumbs..!!! I load everything from single stack 9mm all the way to the doulbe stack .45 M&P mags. Another huge plus, is that my girlfriend will now load her own mags.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Someone would probably have mentioned it if it was a problem, but I'll ask anyway: has anyone using the UpLULA examined the bullets after they were fed through the device? Any mangling or undesirable/unnatural wear on the cartridges or even the magazine? Notice any increase in the frequency of FTE's? Looks good enough to me to look into it...I just have a built-in reserve of skepticism to most everything until I see it with my own eyes.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I don't have mine in front of me, but IIRC, the loader does not come in contact with the actual bullet. The shell casing is pressed down to accept the next round and the rounds are dropped in brass first.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
The loader presses down on the case, just like every other magazine loader, no harm is done to the cartridge at all, and the loader doesn't contact the bullet at all, just the case, the loader doesn't cause any problems at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts