MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have placed an order with Speed Shooters Specialties but haven't received any confirmation on the order? Is this normal? I tried to find something on there page but couldn't. I sent them an E but haven't heard back...

Any one dealt with them before?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered a few things from them back in Aug and had no problems. How long ago did you place your order?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the 28th, but that's not my concern, it's that I don't have an order number or any email confirmation that the order went through... Once I placed the order the screen just shut, never to be able to go back?

I believe that the order went through, just curious as to others who have bought gear...

Thanks

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I've dealt with SSS many times and never had any kind of problem. My advice would be to give them a call, (912)267-9218, and verify whether your order got processed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I placed an order with SSS a couple of weeks ago. I got no confirmation number or status of any kind.

That said, the order arrived exactly one week from date of order. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I had a similar situation a few months back and sent them an Email. I received a satisfactory response back by Email in essence stating my items would be delivered by UPS the day I received the response.

You live a long way out there but I expect they will respond anyway.

:twisted:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
243ww said:
I have placed an order with Speed Shooters Specialties but haven't received any confirmation on the order? Is this normal? I tried to find something on there page but couldn't. I sent them an E but haven't heard back...

Any one dealt with them before?

Always good service though sometimes the site seems to hang up .(Could be me).

I suggest email since a phone call for you would be a fortune?

There may be a shipping problem he's trying to solve because of the export issue.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered a guide rod and spring from them. Same thing, no invoice or order confirmation or email or anything, but I think I got the items in five days or so. I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather keep the good service on getting me the product instead of focusing their attention on the paperwork. Their service is good and I'd order from them again without hesitation.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I just placed my first of many orders with them, got a confirmation page after submitting the order online. No e-mail yet but I got a cofirmation # immediately.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TOF said:
I had a similar situation a few months back and sent them an Email. I received a satisfactory response back by Email in essence stating my items would be delivered by UPS the day I received the response.

You live a long way out there but I expect they will respond anyway.

:twisted:

Thanks for all the replies!

I just got confirmation From Ken on the 31st and an E on the 1st... No need to worry, order went through ok and the gear is on it's easy run to the other side :wink:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the gear today, yesterday now and all is good. Only 11 days from US to Here
Saved a bundle as well. 8) Over half price from the shops here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts