MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
When they accelerated from a stop the tailgate fell open and the rifles slid out the back?

And they didn't know it happened? Very fishy story!

I've got a few hundred thousand miles driving pickups, and once in a while a tailgate would come open while driving, you would have to be dead to not notice it! And of course heavy items don't necessarily slide around so much that they would instantly fall out when the tailgate fell open.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true John! This guy must have been in on it, or like you said dead........Or just plain stupidity carrying such an expensive, yet deadly as all hell rifle........In the wrong hands this could really do alot of damge. But without the ammo, the average thug could not even think of what to do with such a "Find"....haha

yeah something seems fishy alright, but if they where stolen/found out in the open on the road.......The thugs or whom ever found them, should have took the ammo.....haha That would have been the pay day. :wink:

G56 said:
When they accelerated from a stop the tailgate fell open and the rifles slid out the back?

And they didn't know it happened? Very fishy story!

I've got a few hundred thousand miles driving pickups, and once in a while a tailgate would come open while driving, you would have to be dead to not notice it! And of course heavy items don't necessarily slide around so much that they would instantly fall out when the tailgate fell open.

·
Registered
660 Posts
That is something interesting. When I was in highschool (also down in Texas) my girlfriends brother and his friend found a crate in the woods. When they opened it they found a bunch of rifles and shot guns. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't actually know them and handle the guns. God, knows why they were hidden in a crate in the woods though.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that would have been the find of a lifetime
Hope they gave you your cut

Fire1 said:
That is something interesting. When I was in highschool (also down in Texas) my girlfriends brother and his friend found a crate in the woods. When they opened it they found a bunch of rifles and shot guns. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't actually know them and handle the guns. God, knows why they were hidden in a crate in the woods though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey, I have a couple rounds for those! I'm selling them for $5,000 apiece.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Chey-Tac :roll: 2km+ kill radius...

I heard about this story a while ago, but it sounds stupider the second time I hear it.

They fire a .408 Cheytac round just so they can make more money off of the government... Barret rifles should make a .500 BarretMG... with custom stamps to show it can shoot only through their weapon!

Anyways... I heard stuff like this all the time... someone in Houston was selling fully auto SKS not to long ago, and they're worried about unuseable $20k+ paperweights? :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts