MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
"Hilton says the thieves could face federal charges as well as local because Pop Guns is a federally licensed dealer." What? Stealing guns should be a federal crime no matter what.

I hope they find these guys and put them away for a very long time.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The quality and type of guns stolen should give some insight into the kind of people who stole them. Anyone who knows something about guns would have gone for the custom 1911's and other high end guns...I hope they catch whoever stole these guns...hopefully they'll be so dumb that they'll blow off a hand trying to load them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fire1 said:
The quality and type of guns stolen should give some insight into the kind of people who stole them. Anyone who knows something about guns would have gone for the custom 1911's and other high end guns...I hope they catch whoever stole these guns...hopefully they'll be so dumb that they'll blow off a hand trying to load them.

Then again, a custom 1911 might be easier to identify and harder to unload than, let's say, a garden variety Glock. So, a true professional may have opted to steal the types of weapons that might make a connoisseur turn up his nose, but which are easy to turn into quick cash. Rather like the most stolen cars in America are usually anonymous Japanese passenger sedans, not Ferraris and the like.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I see some colt 44's in the picture.

So they took the cool guns they see on tv and music videos

and left some "plane jane" high $$$$ handguns.

Oh i forgot it dosn't look cool when you shoot a revolver sideways. :roll:

Most if not all gun shops here keep theirs in safes.

To tell the truth i'm not sure about some.

The place i get my ammo and supplies has a bank like vault

every firearm gets loaded into every night.

Come to think of it......

If these are the wanna-be gang types running around today

they will get busted bragging and flashing them around.

If they are the meth-head type robbers they will get busted when

they TRY to send in the rebates and give their own address for rebate cash.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
my local ffl keeps his high end firearms in a safe and at closing time he packs em in there and locks it up that is a very smart way to cover his a$$...... There is another place that carries so many firearms I think it would take at least an hour and a half to store them all so I am sure they leave them out

·
Registered
660 Posts
With the way things are going one of those guns will be used in a crime and the gun shop will be sued. I really hope they catch these guys before anything really bad happens.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
same here, a few local ranges and gun shops were robbed, the stolen weapons were found in p.r., smuggled in by airport employees. Guns go for a heavy premium over there as guns are very prohibited.

Either way I'm sure alot of them found a new home in local streets, with a few idiots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts