MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been searching the forums for a few days but I could really use some input on a good IWB/AIWB for the Shield 9mm with the Streamlight-TLR 6. I really like having the light/laser combo on my EDF but all my usual holster companies don’t have a holster or it’s close to $100 which seems absurd. TIA

·
Registered
246 Posts
$100 for a kydex holster is absurd. Try "On Your 6 Designs" in San Antonio. They have holsters for the TRL-6 equipped Shield for less than $50.
An IWB holster for your TRL-6 Shield runs $34 in black, other colors will run $40.
I've carried my Shield and Fullsize in their holsters for over 4 years now.
( The Tiffany Blue set was for my daughter's Shield, her choice.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$100 for a kydex holster is absurd. Try "On Your 6 Designs" in San Antonio. They have holsters for the TRL-6 equipped Shield for less than $50.
An IWB holster for your TRL-6 Shield runs $34 in black, other colors will run $40.
I've carried my Shield and Fullsize in their holsters for over 4 years now.
( The Tiffany Blue set was for my daughter's Shield, her choice.)

Do they all have a single clip on them? I had a similar one before but felt like it wasn’t as secure on the waist and slid more than a holster with 2

·
Registered
246 Posts
The clip is pretty wide, I don't think you could fit two of them on the back of the holster. As long as your belt isn't too thick for the hook at the bottom of the clip it will feel secure.
My Shield holster with single clip shown above feels more secure than the one for the Fullsize which has two Kydex loops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts