MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished treating my MP45 to a Trigger Job using instructions posted in another thread. It was pretty easy and worked like a charm. I will add that the Sear Housing Block for the 45 is made a little differently than the 9/40.....the striker is a litttle different as well. Now I just need to go fire some live rounds through it before giving the final seal of approval. I'd alredy installed a Burwell polished FP Safety, so I only needed to do a little polish the trigger bar and file/stone/polish the sear. Took my time and didn't remove too much metal. Was able to get the trigger pul down from 7-8 punds to 5lbs......with a nice crisp break, NO OVERTRAVEL and short reset!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
OUTSTANDING work. Give us a detailed report on how your MP45 shoots now. Your info may be worth gold on the site!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just came back from the range........put 200 rounds through it. Shot like a dream......I really love this gun and I am considering getting another. I'd like to replace my bedside USP40 with one of these set up with XS Big Dots and a Tac Light! Would like to know how to reduce some ot the take up......anyone wanna chime in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts