MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching to try and find the perfect holster for my body and needs which are comfortability, reliability, easy on and off and with great concealability. In stating this, I have found 2 holsters that intrigue me. The Comp-tac INFIDEL and the Brigade Gunleather IWB holster M-39 cch4. Without having a superstore that stocks all holster brands for that ever so important try on, I need your help.

Any suggestions about the 2 listed or any other holsters you may recommend will be quite helpful.

My Body size is 5'9 210lbs!

Thanks,

TruPatriot

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron! I will definitely look at the K&D! Customer Service is very big in my book as well. With it having the dual clips, does this make it any more difficult with on/off application?

·
Registered
471 Posts
It goes on and comes off very easily. That Brigade Gunleather holster looks nice also. I personally like a holster though that has two connecting points. It seems to keep the holster from rocking back and forth better. That could be just me though. I simply cannot say enough good things though about K&D's CS. It is tops!

Ron

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Comp-Tac Infidel with the Gurka attachment and I am very happy with. It goes on and off pretty easily and stays put. For me (I am 6 foot, 210 lbs) it is comfortable enough for an IWB. After you wear it around for a while, you don't notice it. Concealability is also very good.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
83 Posts
BladeTech also makes a great IWB (kydex) with a "j-clip" type of belt loop that makes it easier to put on and take off. I went with the regular belt loop style as I like a nice stable rig and don't mind taking off my pants.....! Anyway, I got the BladeTech set up as their TAT was only 3 weeks compared to the 2-3 months of my favorite "leather" holster maker, which I am ordering anyway as, for me anyway, leather tends to be a mite more comfy.

----Wyley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts