MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got both new guns in earlier this morning. Took them over to my parents house to shoot the rifle out of the kitchen window with my dad while my mom was at work, and took some pics there too.
Got an Agrip installed on the K9 which I absolutely love, but the pics of it turned out blurry as hell so I only have the one of it prior. I'll take some more later. The rifle is a cheap ass Steven's model 200 in .223 I bought just to use as a suppressor host. The Kahr is my wife's new CCW piece whenever she gets her damn CCW. The rifle is really quiet, and my favorite new toy by far.
Yep.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
looking real sharp buddy what was the price of the bolt action???

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$275 shipped. Threaded, scope, rings, and ghetto paintjob [which actually looks good in person] all included.

·
Registered
708 Posts
nice rifle, Im building a precision rifle, so far i got a super sniper scope 10x42, leupold base and rings

stock pack, bipod butler creek covers are on the way.. rifle will be a savage 10FLP .308

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
josh said:
$275 shipped. Threaded, scope, rings, and ghetto paintjob [which actually looks good in person] all included.
whats the link?? :wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
darklyte- I'd love to build a precision rig in .308 - especially with a suppressor. For this gun I just wanted a cheap bolt gun to throw the can on. Just something that would shoot decent. Sounds like you've got a nice setup in the works! I personally can't wait to see her all finished up.

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='josh']$275 shipped. Threaded, scope, rings, and ghetto paintjob [which actually looks good in person] all included.
whats the link?? :wink:[/quote]

I got it off a guy on the Equipment Exchange forum on ar15.com. Only reason I got it was because it was a 1/2x28 threaded .223.
I was literally about to buy a CZ 527 with a maple walnut stock, and have it threaded, but at $425 less overall I couldn't pass this gun up.

finalfusion said:
As always, nice set up brother. What else do you have on its way or hiding?
Haha, other than that damn CZ 452 I ordered back in August that I still haven't received(thread guy's email sucks, and they're moving shop)... nothing - that I can remember. I say 'that I can remember' because sometimes I forget when I order something. For instance, 3 weeks ago I got a 5" P22 barrel in the mail that I bought from a company back in February!!! I had completely forgot about it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
"Haha, other than that damn CZ 452" Cant wait to see her brother!

" For instance, 3 weeks ago I got a 5" P22 barrel in the mail that I bought from a company back in February!!! I had completely forgot about it.[/quote]" I wont say thats a bad thing, just a man with too much money and WANT LIST'S....lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts