1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
They call it Surgical Point Shooting, they don't tell you what that REALLY MEANS! He's had the sights surgically implanted into his eye! :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong... isn't point shooting using your muscle memory to aim as opposed to sights (even looking down the barrel)... and don't you think this guy has had so much practice in shooting pistols that he doesn't need sites, in other words he knows where the sites would be if they were on the gun. The reason for point shooting is not having to take the time to aim and line up your shot... this guy is obviously aiming.. whether its using sites or just looking down the top of the side....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
PPCmaster said:
Correct me if I'm wrong... isn't point shooting using your muscle memory to aim as opposed to sights (even looking down the barrel)... and don't you think this guy has had so much practice in shooting pistols that he doesn't need sites, in other words he knows where the sites would be if they were on the gun. The reason for point shooting is not having to take the time to aim and line up your shot... this guy is obviously aiming.. whether its using sites or just looking down the top of the side....
At 75 yards he was dropping those targets I dont know what to call it except for surgical shooting I would like to see him with a iron sight sniper rifle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts